Club Membership -- Level One
Our first level of Club Membership allows you to enjoy a sampling of our site-driven, estate-specific Napa Valley wines. Membership reserves 12 bottles for you each year -- 6 bottles in the spring and 6 bottles in the fall.
- Two shipments of six bottles each year.
- 15% discount on wines included in club shipments and on other orders of current release wines placed while a member.
- The first shipment will go out upon joining and includes two bottles of each of our three pre-release 2015 Cabernet Sauvignons: Brothers Vineyard, Los Ricos Vineyard, and The Ranch.
As well as specific Level One offerings, Members are entitled to our full range of Wine Club benefits, including:
- Priority access to all of our new releases, often on a “pre-release” basis
- Exclusive access to special “small lots,” limited release, and library release wines which may never go into regular commercial distribution
- Discounts on the wines included in the regular club shipments and also on other orders of current release wines placed while a wine club member
- An invitation to the family’s Annual Harvest Party, to be held each fall here in the Napa Valley
- Special activities including regional dinners with Snowden family members held in different cities around the country, online “virtual tastings” with winemaker Diana Snowden Seysses, and online “fireside chats” with the brothers
- Exclusive access to personal tastings, including barrel tastings, in the Napa Valley